Thursday, June 25, 2009

Speedos

I like swimming. I wear swimming trunks to swim. What's wrong with that?

Joshua Chang has the answer:

"Traditionally... Traditionally... girls are supposed to be beautiful, while men are supposed to be harsh and rugged. In pop culture (not traditionally) breasts are seen as something beautiful and worthy of display, so that bulge is fine. The bulge of the penis is as beautiful (or maybe even more beautiful) as the bulge of breasts, but men are not supposed to be beautiful. So speedos are a no-no."


I might have quoted him wrongly, I have memory problems. He actually said "traditionally" many more times.

1 comment:

Jonathan Chu said...

Err... I think speedos is fine because the word "beautiful" is so subjective. I don't think a person wears speedos because he thinks his privates is beautiful hence displayable, right?

LOL. Anyway, good morning. =.=