Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Left 4 Dead Cravingsss



Today I had lunch with Kristy and some church people. I don't know why but Terry, Josh Chang and my sister suddenly started talking about Left 4 Dead... and it really made me feel like playing...So after lunch my sister, Fook and I went to play one Expert campaign. I wanted to call Terry because he would make it interesting, but Terry said he's "intimidated".

It's because we're really good, and he's scared we would run and leave him alone. We play too much, that's why. We play too much because whenever anyone talks about L4D I get an urge to play. But I wouldn't leave him! I would save him! Nobody gets left for dead when I play!


It tickles me when people talk about the witch...

"OooOOoo she's so scary..."

"Throw molotov then run!!"

"He arranged all of us.... then said 'ready ah... ready ah'..."


Yeah, we play too much.

[Witch moan]
[Witch moan]

Jared: Eh got witch!
Fook: No, don't, don't!

*Boom*
[Witch death]

Jared: Hahaha she's mine...
Fook: Dammit... eh next one mine la cmon.

No comments: