Monday, June 8, 2009

Skype!

I have an account. Add me if you would like 5 hour conversations from midnight till the Islam dudes in the mosques start their morning singing! It's FREE! Skype is so bad for my health I tell you.

My id is jaredgoon

If you don't have an account you should get one now.

www.skype.com

HahaHa I love talking. Seriously, I'd talk about things I didn't care about at all, as long as the person I'm talking with cares about it.
I wanted to tag this post, and I have a label called "I think it's funny". So, I think this is funny!

...

"Jared, do you think I'm funny?"

"Sure. You're really funny, Elselyn."

"Thanks. I don't know why, but apparently some people don't think I'm funny! I used to think everyone thought I'm funny!"

"Oh my god! Who are these people? What kinda asses are they? They must have no sense of humor at all!"

No comments: