Wednesday, June 10, 2009

List of (Stupid?) things I want to Do.

1. Live in a cardboard box
2. Shoot a really really big gun
3. Run till I faint
4. Starve myself, then eat till I can't move
5. Walk on hot coals
6. Get my nose broken in a fight
7. Spend all winter having sex
8. Swim naked
9. Make too many babies
10. (Try to) catch fish with my bare hands
11. Rock climb with no gear
12. Jump off a bridge
13. Jump off a plane
14. Test my height limit for belly flops into water
15. Get addicted to something
16. Make a lot of money and give it all away
17. Build an igloo
18. Destroy a car with my hockey stick
19. Know everything
20. Break into someone's house and steal panties

2 comments:

realhumangirl said...

I want to do Number 7. I'm constantly doing 15.

Jared said...

Rubbish la. addicted to something means it's hard to give it up... You constantly give up your "addictions" hahaha