Monday, July 6, 2009

Yeah, I'm updating for the sake of updating. This post shall meander pointlessly.

I just did 15 chin-ups in one go! Whooo I'm so awesome, I can do 15 chin-ups in one set. Try it! My mom is training the dog behind me, she's teaching it how to not eat until she says "Eat", so the dog just has to stare at the food, and not move till he's allowed to eat. It's delayed gratification. The idea that pleasurable things will be enjoyed more if satisfaction is postponed. When does food taste best? When you're hungry. Plain water feels like heaven in your throat after marching under a blazing sun. A simple piss can get you high if you hold it as long as you can, then hold it another 5 minutes, then let it go. Yesterday I acted in a short film. I had to say wedding vows over and over again. I won't forget it so quickly.. I shall write it from memory.

"I, William Tan Jian Yong, take thee, Sarah OooOOh Sarah! I like that name Lim Wei Shia, to be my wife. To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health. To love and to cherish, till death do us part. And with this ring, I thee wed."

And that's when I put the ring on Kristy's finger. It was too small. She had to oil her finger. There were other scenes... We had a pillow fight, and I chased her around the couch. Then got angry scenes too. One of them was the one in the car. Dixon was our stunt cameraman. He was in the back seat, and to get a shot of Kristy from the outside while the car was moving, he actually leaned his whole upper body out of the back window, and filmed Kristy gazing out the passenger window! So crazy! You know what else is crazy? Finishing expert mode in 53 minutes! Just Dixon and I. Expert mode=Easy mode. Normal mode=Race mode. Dixon's mod=Normal mode.

Dixon's mod: Tank has... A LOT of life. Feels like x5 of expert tank, which has become really easy to fight. Normal infected only die when headshotted. Horde is larger, comes more frequently. So does the tank, no tank limit per level... -.- Yeah it's fun.

Yesterday I played easy mode in Cybertime. FOR FREE! Hahaha Nina brought her 3 friends, Juliana, Rachel and Christina to play L4D, but somehow I got to play... It was so funny, and strangely, I was the only guy... But I was Zoey!

Ah and this is actually the only thing I was planning to blog about...

Opposite my house, in the park, there are a lot of affairs going on! Somebody come and take pictures!! I have no camera........

Oh yeah I look bad in photos, camera hates me. The End.


No comments: