Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sandwiches, Supplements, and Cheerleading, Day 2 of No Money

I stumbled out of class, shivering from starvation and the cold. An angel appeared before me and said, "Jared, have my sandwich."

A tomato, lettuce, and cheese oh glorious cheese sandwich.

Then my sister bought me a roti kosong at Medan. Now I was REALLY full.

But when I went for my next class, my lecturer asked me to go down to the Psychology seminar that was going on at the basement, and call any students that were from my class to come up. When I went down, they told me that they weren't going for class. I didn't want to waste the trip, so eventhough I was already full, I took a plateful of noodles and sandwiches.

I'm overeating, WITHOUT money! OMG! *Pinches tummy fats*

***

I redeemed myself during dinner.

INSTANT NUTRITIOUS MEAL PLAN! Wake Up to a Healthy and Wholesome Start!

-Helps build Lean Muscle.
-Helps reduce Body Fats.
-With Vitamins and Minerals.
-With Enzymes.
-Boost up Immune System.

Frontier International (M) Sdn. Bhd.

***

Tracy: Jared, can you dance?
Jared: Uh. Yes?
Tracy: Are you strong?
Jared: No, nooo. I'm thin. *Flexes*
Tracy: Join my cheerleading squad!
Jared: Okies.

No comments: