Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dream

I was wrestling with a girl in her room, and then somehow we were kissing on her bed. Then our shirts were off... and I thought to myself, "Nice dream... Nice dream..."

But then suddenly she asked, "Is it up yet?"

So I checked, and to my horror, it was most certainly not up.

"What more do you want?!" she said.

I mumbled something along the lines of "I'm trying my best..."

***

Then her mother walked into the room. I panicked and said, "We weren't doing anything!"

And she bitterly agreed, "Yeah, we weren't, alright."

***

I woke up feeling incredibly disappointed with myself.

5 comments:

Isaac Ravi said...

haha.. was that a REAL dream?
what a loser..hahah
who was the girl? =P

Jeremiah Tan Chien Yih said...

harsh dude... you just got dissed by an imaginary girl.... lols
try to dream up some tongkat ali next time eh? ;)

crystalcha28 said...

hahaha yeah was that a real dream???

Pork Bun Man said...

yes, it was real.

Pork Bun Man said...

my subconscious is trying to tell me something... and the girl is Not your sister, isaac.