Saturday, October 31, 2009

Goon Family Pictures

This is Me.


I touched my mouse, it was icky and oily. My mom had been on my laptop all day, playing Plants vs. Zombies. My aunt had brought over a big pot full of siu yok earlier. So I asked my mom, "MOM! Did you eat siu yok, didn't wash hand straightaway play computer??"

And she said, "I wash! I licked it (her fingers)..."
*Cheeky smile*

Lim Me Lon

I think her father wanted her to be "Melanie", but he didn't know how to spell.

My sister saw the picture and said that she wanted to take picture too, because she's cute, and cute girls usually like being in pictures.

Jeannette Goon

See! Got mustache wei! When I asked her how she makes the mustache come out, she told me, "I practice making faces in the mirror."

So anyway, I told me brudder to take 'cute' picture too, but he don't want, because he's "too handsome". In the end I had to take stealth picture.

Abel Goon, me brudder

His hair naturally stands like that. Wiry, it is. He was using my laptop, and he was smiling because he was CRUSHING his opponent in Naruto Arena.

One more family member!

Jacob

There are a whole bunch of blurry pictures of me chasing him around the house and grabbing him trying to camwhore, in the end, he tired, and finally I got a clear picture. Whoo~

1 comment:

Sarah Lim said...

i LOVE this post!!! hahahaha
it reminds me of my loony lim blog.
the kind of thing we'd put on it.
cept that we've all gotten lazy.