Monday, November 30, 2009

Self Boot Camp Day 1! Whoo!

I bought a Boot Camp book at the book sale. Rm12. Mmhmm. I started today. The workouts are designed in such a way to make it possible to do more reps than you would be able to do usually...


0.6 km run (twice around the playground opposite my house)

28 pull-ups. I wanted to do 52, but I failed. Finished the rest using negatives... I usually do 15.

108 pushups, 108 crunches. The goal was 192 for both. I usually do 50 for each.

Lifted dumbbells in a variety of ways. 136 times with each arm.

The last workout targeted the abs. I did a variety of crunches, 190 in total. =)

All this was done in an hour.


Whee tomorrow it's time for Day 2!

3 comments:

crystalcha28 said...

do you do your workout in the morning or evening??? i need to get back my motivation since i stopped bootcamp last sat... =( today i wanted to get up at 7 and jog but my bed was too cozy to get out of... =P sigh...

realhumangirl said...

Jared, I would like to sign up for Self Boot Camp also.

jared said...

crystal: I did that in the morning. Today I'm doing in the evening cos in the morning I went out... basically whenever I'm free...

Yeah ok jie join la.