Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wrestling with Peter

We randomly thought of wrestling one day at uni. We used the CF room.

I lost the first round. The slippery bastard wouldn't meet me head on, he kept dancing around like a monkey, finally rushing in to grab a leg to unbalance me.

He stuck with his grab-a-leg strategy for the next three rounds. This made me realize that it is terribly easy to beat someone when you know exactly what they are going to do next.

After that something changed. I'm still not sure what it was, because he still kept going for the leg, but I lost the next two rounds. We were tied 3-3.

It was the final round. I could see it in his eyes... He was trying to give me the "eye of the tiger", but sadly, he was failing. With a roar (grunt), he charged at me, dipping low at the last moment... to grab my leg.

Alas! He grabbed it. Every time before this, whenever he got my leg, he won. What made this round different? What amazing move would I pull to create the needed happy ending to this tale?

I reached over and grabbed the back of his pants. Then I gave him a wedgie.

I quickly spun behind him as he was distracted. I wrapped my arms around him and lifted. As he plummeted to the ground, he cried, "Where can grab paaaannntttssss!!"

No comments: