Saturday, September 12, 2009

Why I'd be a bad boyfriend

1. I pick my nose whenever wherever
2. I have an Enormous ego, and I actually think it fits my awesomeness just right
3. I'm selfish, and will never do anything I don't want to do
4. I smell my armpits and groan
5. I don't cook
6. I dress terribly
7. I'm possessive
8. I'm insensitive
9. I'm Lazy
10. My face is asymmetrical, and my left ear is bigger than the other
11. I have average sized hands
12. I can't play any instrument, I don't even appreciate music
13. I would have a lot of other girl friends
14. I would spend a lot of time playing sports and computer games
15. I need a lot of alone time
16. I would behave terribly at events and functions
17. I walk too fast
18. I'm opinionated and argumentative and I always win
19. I have a mullet
20. I lie whenever it suits me
21. I like cats
22. I like to fight, I'm violent
23. I hate driving
24. I don't listen when I'm busy (eg. I'm reading a book, I won't hear when people talk to me)
25. I like celery
26. I eat from the jar, drink from the carton
27. I'm too reckless
28. I have cold hands
29. I'm not good at badminton
30. I'm anti-social, and I hate crowds

1 comment:

CritiCat said...

Is this the resume? Lol!