Sunday, September 13, 2009

Why I'd be an awesome boyfriend.

Make sure you read the post below this one.

1. I'm tall. 177 cm.
2. I'm very confident.
3. I don't compromise and I stick to my principles.
4. I love getting dirty, but I love getting clean too.
5. I'm going to learn how to cook.
6. I do chores.
7. I like hard physical labor.
8. I'd never expect you to dress up. But I'll ooh and aah when you do.
9. I'd never let you go.
10. I'm very stable emotionally.
11. I'm laid-back and easygoing.
12. I'm not ugly.
13. I'm very nice to talk to.
14. I'm fit.
15. I'd understand when you need space.
16. I'm fun. And slightly crazy.
17. I like long, pointless walks.
18. I have a mind of my own. I'm thick-headed, but open-minded.
19. I like to cuddle.
20. I'm very open and honest.
21. Dogs and children seem to like me.
22. I'm fierce, protective.
23. I love reading.
24. I like vegetables.
25. I don't eat much usually, but I can eat a lot. And I love food. I'd swap and share to have more variety!
26. I'm adventurous.
27. I'd make you laugh.
28. I like learning new things.
29. I want to backpack around the world.
30. I'm very horny.
31. I'd love you.

No comments: