Saturday, March 6, 2010

I think I'm going mad.

I'm afraid you're completely bonkers. I'll tell you a secret, though. All the best people are.

--

It's from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, which I thought was nice, but not particularly extra-weird.

I really do think I'm losing my mind. Even as I type this I forget what I wanted to write about.

There, it's gone.

Ah it just came back. For your information, I was just hunched over the keyboard motionless for about half a minute.

I wanted to talk about Random Acts of Kindness. RAKs, Kristy calls them. I wanted to say that maybe I'll try it, because I've decided that maybe I want to be a nicer person. But then I realized that I'll never do a random act of kindness, because... nothing is random.

I had a clash in my timetable, which resulted in one lecture being shifted from an ordinary time slot to 5-7 pm on Monday. Because of this, I can no longer go for bible class. Somehow bible class was important enough in my life last year that when I lose it now, I feel that it must have happened for a reason. And everything happens for his reasons.

But still, I guess I'll do some Kindnesses. Even if they're not random. I'll do some PAKs. Planned Acts of Kindness. Starting right now.

I just asked my brother whether he wants to use my laptop. We're at grandma's. It's hellishly dull. I have slept for the past 4 hours. But! He just said no. I think it's because he's planning on how to get to a party tomorrow.

I'm going to have to find another PAK.

I just called a girl heavy. Becoming a nicer person is going to take some doing. ~_~


Oh yeah. I wrote this post by "letting my fingers go", something I've not done in quite a while. Sometime last year, it was. It felt pretty damn good.

Yeah, I also didn't hold back in basketball for the first time since I twisted my ankle last Tuesday when I played in uni. That felt pretty damn good too. I wore shoes. I hate to admit it, but shoes do help when it comes to braking and turning.

I've become lazy to explain it. The barefootedness. It's annoying now, when people ask. My answer of the moment is "Dog".

No comments: