Tuesday, March 9, 2010

1st RAK?

It's Clubs & Societies week at Monash. All the clubs have booths set up and they try to get new members. I'm in Bball, Handball, Swimming, and CF. I think that's enough for now. I got my first RAK on Monday.

As I was walking past some booths, the wind knocked down the whiteboards, and so I helped the booth ppl pick up their whiteboard and set it right. Well. This one wasn't planned at all so it really was random. I realize that I've probably done countless such things since then, I really don't think about it, because it's so on-the-way. I would never say no to helping someone if I didn't have to go out of my way. So, is it really that much of a kindness? It only took a few seconds, to right those whiteboards...

I had to take care of the Handball booth by myself today for about an hour. I was so bored that I started challenging random passerbys to arm-wrestle me. I lost once. I'm not strong. I've googled "How to arm wrestle" and "Arm wrestling techniques".

I just got home from church team bball training, btw. I looked at myself in the mirror. And I think I'm going to start working out again. Fyi, I have not since CNY started. I just got lazy. And I didn't care for a while. But now, seeing myself looking like this... can't take it. Will think up a schedule soon. Oorah.

Call me if you're interested in being my exercise buddy!