Thursday, June 3, 2010

Perpetual Bliss

Yesterday was the last CF meeting of this sem and people were sharing about stuff they were thankful for, appreciating God and others, and most of them seemed to have had troubles and problems and difficulties.... and I was thinking to myself: omg the sem is over I didn't even feel it, what has been on my mind? Hmm nothing much, I've been rather stable this year, haven't changed, it seems I've just been living in a state of perpetual bliss and relaxahood. I was trying to remember if I was ever sad at all, and guess what, there was this one time right smack during the first assignment wave period that I was feeling really moodless cause everyone was doing assignments and didn't wanna play L4D2 and I hadn't played for 3 weeks....

Sometimes I think, hey it's not that I don't have problems, it's just that I'm so good at handling them. Then I accept the truth, that I really don't have problems.

No comments: