Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What I ate today.

For breakfast, 5 nuggets and 7 onion rings from the Fried Food Lady at uni. No, I don't know the real name of the place.

I felt really poor after that expensive breakfast (rm6) I didn't feel like spending much during lunch so I endured being the 5th wheel during lunch to have some of Rachel's leftover veggies.

A bit later, I watched an episode of HowIMetYourMother with Charmain while having her apple, and 2 bites of her awesome Ham, Cheese + Salad sandwich. We hid in a corner of the aquarium. I think she got a thrill from breaking the no-food-in-the-library rule.

At 2, I had my third lunch, that sugar toast from the vending machine, and Rachel's leftover potato rostie.

When I got home, I realized that I wouldn't be able to have dinner with my family, because bball training starts 30 mins after our dinnertime. So I scavenged and found 4 McDonald's nuggets and some fries, and half a yao chua kai and a ham chim peng.

Whoo.

No comments: