Monday, August 9, 2010

40 days Fast

Side note, I am quite annoyed by word replacement, for example, religion vs way of life, ritual vs practices, and I think you're wrong vs Yes this is what I believe but you have the right to believe whatever you want to believe and yes part of my belief is that I am right and my God is the one and only.

What's up with the tolerance/pussyfooting around all afraid of offending others? I hate being politically correct. Do words matter? A genuine smile is worth more to me than a false "Thank you"... "Fuck" said lovingly vs a rapist saying "let me make love to you"...

Language is annoying and I wonder if animals ever misunderstand each other. Okay side note is over.


I shall fast from BFH. <<< This is the main post.

2 comments:

realhumangirl said...

This is slightly hilarious.

But I agree. Being politically correct irritates me...but I'm one of those who try (to be). I think it's because it's just easier...

rach said...

i guess theres a time for everything. its not always that we have to be right or to prove the other wrong.

bfh?