Thursday, August 13, 2009

Naughty Kids

(I was on my sister's account) sigh ty I can't believe you played along with the cheesy banter. And I even changed your name I'm so nice.




11:14 AM me: hey terrry
11:15 AM are you free next wednesday night?

42 minutes
11:57 AM Ty: why ar?
i should be
11:58 AM me: cos my family will be out and i'll be lonely
11:59 AM Ty: oh ok...
well..wat do you wanna do?
me: what do you wanna do?
Ty: im not up for anything physical...
i feel that's just not right for now
me: really?
i think it's right now
Ty: hmm..oklah
me: it's just gonna get harder if u put it off
Ty: if you think its right then alright
12:00 PM my place or yours?
me: i was thinking the park
Ty: wah...nice....one problem tho...
i have sensitive skin...
the park might not be a good place
12:01 PM me: i don't see what skin has to do with it
i thought we're gonna exercise
jog or smth
seriously terry
you're still young, u shud lose that belly while ur metabolism is stll one of a young person
Ty: cos the air in the park is dirty mar
I AM LOSING MY BELLY!!!!!!!!!
12:02 PM me: sure sure
i'm quite shallow
yet at the same time deep
cos i can't stand unfitness
12:03 PM yet i can accept you if u show that you're TRYING to be fit
12:04 PM wah this is not bad. i'm gonna blog abt it
prety funny
Ty: about the physical thing?
can yuou not mention my name
please
me: this whole converstation la
hahaha
why
don't worry la
no one readsmy blog
Ty: haha
dont say that
im sure people do
12:05 PM me: you're just saying that
Ty: no im not...seriously...
me: do you read my blog?
Ty: how come you and kristy think the same wan
ish

No comments: